|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
|Friday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Weekend appointments are also available with some therapists.
$175 for the initial session
$150 for each subsequent session
Sessions are typically 45-55 minutes in length.
*Sliding fee scales are available for those with no insurance coverage or who may opt to self-pay. For rates regarding additional services, including the sliding fee scale offered by David Markwell, please refer to the documents listed under David's Forms. Other therapists may also have sliding fee scales available upon request.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Is authorization required? (If yes, please obtain an authorization number)
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much is my copay?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
*This is only a partial list so please do not hesitate to call if your insurance is not listed. Accepted insurance plans vary by therapist.
Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Payment may also be submitted online as described here.
There is a no show/late cancellation fee charged for clients who do not show up for the scheduled appointment and have not notified the office at least 24 hours in advance.